People and Expertise
Examples of current/recent projects
- ATLAS ITk Tracker Upgrade: The GT is responsible for the overall design and the construction of several modules of the interlock system of the ATLAS Inner Tracker (ITk) upgrade. The GT is also involved in testing the ITk front-end electronics and in the ITk grounding and shielding group.
- Beam monitoring for the BELLE-II experiment: The GT co-designed and installed LYSO scintillator detectors to monitor the SuperKEKB beams after injection in the main ring. The GT was responsible to build and design a custom electronics module to read out these detectors, including the high-voltage power supplies and an FPGA-based data acquisition system.
- DUNE Experiment: The GT is involved in developing the firmware of the timing of the DUNE experiment, as well as developing the software of the DUNE Data-Filter system.
- Computed tomography (CT) scan development: The GT supports a local research program on the emerging applications of spectral computed tomography (CT) through its software expertise.
- Electronic nanobiosensors: The GT has developed low-noise amplifiers for arrays of field-effect transistor (FET) sensors based on carbon nanomaterials to be used for the measurement of bioanalytics & biochemical mechanisms at the molecular level.
- PICO experiment: The GT is involved in several aspects of the PICO dark matter experiment, such as its monitoring software.
- Project X17 aims to verify the the so-called X-17 anomaly. The GT has designed and built the wire chamber electronics, preamp boards, mechanical structure and beam setup of the experiment.
To understand how charges applies, please look at the table below. It will depend on the client affiliation and what type of work is required. Components can be provided by the client or by the GT. Taxes applies on everything but time.
|LAT MRS co-applicants
The GT is located in the Laboratoire René J.-A. Lévesque on the main campus of Université de Montréal. The address is
- 2905 chemin des Services
- Laboratoire René J.-A. Lévesque, local 109
- Montréal, Qc
- H3T 1J4
You can join our team by phone 514-343-6111 #7340 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org